× Members

ESA Medical

More
7 years 4 months ago #181451 by Sjay
ESA Medical was created by Sjay
:( ESA Medical Assesment Appointment letter received gosh started shaking and stress levels went up to the point of severe migraine attack. I was confused regarding this letter as I has not received a form to complete. On contacting the DWP and Assesment Centre the form was completed 10 months ago which I have to say I had forgotten about.
I have multi complex illnesses and during the past 10 months I have been successful in my PIP claim after a mandatory reconsideration thanks to your informative site ,also my husband was granted carers allowance. My health is deteriorating year by year my age is 61 and after further telephone calls I still have to attend this medical.
I find this quite ludicrous.
Will let you know the outcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #181471 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Medical
S

Would a home assessment help?

You will need your GP to write to Maximus explaining why you cannot attend at their offices.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 4 months ago #181548 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Medical
Do you feel that your condition has changed since the ESA50 was submitted?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris