× Members

ESA Medical

More
7 years 3 months ago #181451 by Sjay
ESA Medical was created by Sjay
:( ESA Medical Assesment Appointment letter received gosh started shaking and stress levels went up to the point of severe migraine attack. I was confused regarding this letter as I has not received a form to complete. On contacting the DWP and Assesment Centre the form was completed 10 months ago which I have to say I had forgotten about.
I have multi complex illnesses and during the past 10 months I have been successful in my PIP claim after a mandatory reconsideration thanks to your informative site ,also my husband was granted carers allowance. My health is deteriorating year by year my age is 61 and after further telephone calls I still have to attend this medical.
I find this quite ludicrous.
Will let you know the outcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #181471 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Medical
S

Would a home assessment help?

You will need your GP to write to Maximus explaining why you cannot attend at their offices.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 3 months ago #181548 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Medical
Do you feel that your condition has changed since the ESA50 was submitted?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.