× Members

Tribunal success

More
7 years 1 month ago #183448 by emerald
Tribunal success was created by emerald
After wanting to cancel my appeal so many times. I managed to attend my tribunal in person this week with the support of my family. I think I'm still in shock but I was awarded enhanced rate care and mobility. The mobility component is what shocked me the most. Mainly awarded for severe anxiety. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone on here for all your help. I couldn't have done it without the support on here. Feeling extremely happy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #183463 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Tribunal success

emerald wrote: After wanting to cancel my appeal so many times. I managed to attend my tribunal in person this week with the support of my family. I think I'm still in shock but I was awarded enhanced rate care and mobility. The mobility component is what shocked me the most. Mainly awarded for severe anxiety. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone on here for all your help. I couldn't have done it without the support on here. Feeling extremely happy.

That's terrific news, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 1 month ago #183495 by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic Tribunal success
That's great- especially the enhanced mobility .

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #184894 by ann marie psaila
Replied by ann marie psaila on topic Tribunal success
Hi I had my first PIP Assesment on Wednesday just gone . My surrport worker was with me . I found it very intense . Am really happy for you Emerald & well done .
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Gordon. Reason: changed name

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.