× Members

Tribunal success

More
7 years 2 months ago #183448 by emerald
Tribunal success was created by emerald
After wanting to cancel my appeal so many times. I managed to attend my tribunal in person this week with the support of my family. I think I'm still in shock but I was awarded enhanced rate care and mobility. The mobility component is what shocked me the most. Mainly awarded for severe anxiety. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone on here for all your help. I couldn't have done it without the support on here. Feeling extremely happy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #183463 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Tribunal success

emerald wrote: After wanting to cancel my appeal so many times. I managed to attend my tribunal in person this week with the support of my family. I think I'm still in shock but I was awarded enhanced rate care and mobility. The mobility component is what shocked me the most. Mainly awarded for severe anxiety. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone on here for all your help. I couldn't have done it without the support on here. Feeling extremely happy.

That's terrific news, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 2 months ago #183495 by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic Tribunal success
That's great- especially the enhanced mobility .

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #184894 by ann marie psaila
Replied by ann marie psaila on topic Tribunal success
Hi I had my first PIP Assesment on Wednesday just gone . My surrport worker was with me . I found it very intense . Am really happy for you Emerald & well done .
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Gordon. Reason: changed name

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris