× Members

Reconsideration

More
7 years 1 week ago #184927 by Lorraine
Reconsideration was created by Lorraine
hi everyone, this is my first time posting so I hope I've got it right! My husband was recently reassessed for PIP and although it had previously been awarded until October 2017 we found after the assessment that it had been downgraded as of 3/2/17 despite not being informed until 10/2/17. We found this site and subscribed and then went for mandatory reconsideration despite being told by 'other sources' that reconsiderations were rarely successful.
We heard yesterday that the decision on mobility has been reversed back into our favour which means my husband can get mobile again by re-ordering another car. |Thankyou for all of the information and the members guides that I used to submit evidence to support our reconsideration. I couldn't have done it without you!
If anyone else is in the same position as we were go for the reconsideration and join this forum. Brilliant site.
Thankyou from us both .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #184945 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Reconsideration
Lorraine

Congratulations and well done, revision rates at MR are quite low so it is some achievement getting them to change their original Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lorraine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.