× Members

ESA assessment

More
6 years 11 months ago #190782 by agatha
ESA assessment was created by agatha
What assessment report should I ask for, from my ESA. I have been placed in the WRAG and think I should have been placed in the support group. I don't know what I should ask for, when speaking to them? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #190791 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA assessment

agatha wrote: What assessment report should I ask for, from my ESA. I have been placed in the WRAG and think I should have been placed in the support group. I don't know what I should ask for, when speaking to them? Thanks

Asking for the assessment report should be enough but it is an ESA85 if you had a face to face and an ESA85A if you did not.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: agatha

More
6 years 11 months ago #191075 by agatha
Replied by agatha on topic ESA assessment
Hello five phone calls made in the last 12 days and still no esa 85 has arrived. Sent a letter today requesting this but don't think I will receive it before dead line day. I wonder if you could point me in the right direction so without my assessment report I can base my MR on Regulation 35 (2) (b) is now the main route into ESA support group. I would like to read this regulation in full and base my MR on this without the report. Thanks

More
6 years 11 months ago #191092 by Gordon

agatha wrote: Hello five phone calls made in the last 12 days and still no esa 85 has arrived. Sent a letter today requesting this but don't think I will receive it before dead line day. I wonder if you could point me in the right direction so without my assessment report I can base my MR on Regulation 35 (2) (b) is now the main route into ESA support group. I would like to read this regulation in full and base my MR on this without the report. Thanks

Using the Substantial Risk Regulations is explained in detail in the ESA Claim guides, the mental health one in particular.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 10 months ago #192709 by agatha
Replied by agatha on topic ESA assessment
Hello Gordon, how long are MR taking for ESA. Thanks

More
6 years 10 months ago #192742 by Gordon

agatha wrote: Hello Gordon, how long are MR taking for ESA. Thanks

Best guess is 5-8 weeks.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.