× Members

Assessment home visit

More
6 years 10 months ago #192385 by Judi
Assessment home visit was created by Judi
I phoned the assessment people again today to ask for a female interviewer and to get permission to tape. I told the lady I was having to tape because I had been refused a home visit and could I really not have one. Apparently I should not have just been told 'no, you can't have one', they should have asked questions and there is a review procedure that they can put you into. The lady I spoke to did just that. I still might not get a home visit but at least they will look at my case properly.
So, please, if you are new to assessment like me, be aware that there is a review procedure that they can use.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #192673 by Judi
Replied by Judi on topic Assessment home visit
Update: I received a letter this morning and have got a home assessment! I didn't get a doctors letter but I guess they may have phoned them.

More
6 years 10 months ago #192674 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Assessment home visit

Judi wrote: Update: I received a letter this morning and have got a home assessment! I didn't get a doctors letter but I guess they may have phoned them.

Congratulations.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Judi

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.