× Members

PIP 2 answers and evidence

More
6 years 10 months ago #192521 by twinkerzzz
PIP 2 answers and evidence was created by twinkerzzz
Hi

1. Is it ok to type up answers ans then stick them in the form - it's so much easier to do this.
Re evidence:
2. Do i just attach all the evidence at the back of the PIP 2 form - do you have any recommendations about doing this ?
3. Is it ok to use a bigger envelope and not use the supplied one ?
4. I seem to remember with ESA that you advise sending duplicate evidence direct to the decision maker too. Do you recommend this also when applying for PIP and if so what is the address of the decision maker for PIP

thanks - your help is much appreciated.
n

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #192557 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP 2 answers and evidence
nicholson

1. You can but I would not advise it as it limits the space for an answer.

It is perfectly OK for you to type your answers and attach them as extra pages to the PIP2, just make sure that each page has your full name and NIN at the top and that they are numbered, we recommend "page X of Y" so that it is easy to see if pages are missing. Make sure you clearly mark on the form where your answers are and on the relevant page that you are answering question X.

Attach the pages to the back of the PIP2 using a staple or make a hole in the top left corner and use a treasury tag, string or ribbon to the form. The pages need to be easily detached so that they can be scanned by the DWP.

2. As (1)

3. Yes

4. It's up to you, the advice was issued because we went through a period where a lot of claim forms were going missing, we don't see this so much now. My best advice is to use a tracked post, so you have proof of delivery and to retain a copy of everything that you send.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 10 months ago #192725 by twinkerzzz
Replied by twinkerzzz on topic PIP 2 answers and evidence
Hi
Regarding your answer No. 4 above - is the address for the duplicate supporting evidence to a PIP decision maker the following:
Decision Maker
Personal Independence Payment 9
Posting Handling Site B
Wolverhampton
WV99 1AG

i.e. is it the address on the PIP 2 form / PIP 1 phone call request letter - that is - is PIP basically all at the same address unlike the ESA where the ESA form goes to Atos first.

thanks for clarifying
n

More
6 years 10 months ago #192749 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP 2 answers and evidence
nicholson

If you decide to send a copy to the DWP then you should send it to the address on the original invitation letter, if you use the same address as the PIP2 (unless they are the same), then there is a danger that it will be shipped off to the Assessment Provider rather than the DM.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.