× Members

DLA TRIBUNAL

More
6 years 10 months ago #192687 by Teri
DLA TRIBUNAL was created by Teri
Hi

I have been waiting 5 weeks so far for face to face tribunal date. I know the tribunals service have my request.
Any idea how long it takes roughly to get a reply and date?

Thanks
Teri

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #192718 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA TRIBUNAL

Teri wrote: Hi

I have been waiting 5 weeks so far for face to face tribunal date. I know the tribunals service have my request.
Any idea how long it takes roughly to get a reply and date?

Thanks
Teri

The Tribunal Service should have acknowledged your appeal within 7-10 days, so if you have not received this then contact them.

Once your appeal is accepted they notify the DWP who will prepare their submission for the hearing, you will be sent a copy of this but it can take up to four weeks, hearing wait times are typically a further 2-3 months. Once you have the DWP submission, give the TS a call for the current waiting times.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teri

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.