× Members

Help with tribunal regards mobility please

More
6 years 10 months ago #192727 by bijay
. For reasons other than psychological distress, cannot follow the route of a familiar journey without another person, an assistance dog or an orientation aid. 12 points.Can anybody please advise best way to give the tribunal why we believe that this is why my wife meets the criteria i have explained that she has a short attention span and loses the thread of conversations and is easily confused.What i am seeking is the best way to state the facts with regard to meeting the criteria i.e. safely timely reliable manner any help is greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #192751 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Help with tribunal regards mobility please
Bijay

There is no template for this everybody's circumstances are different.

This task is about navigating the route so you are answers must be in relation to this, so what stops her from being able to do this.

There will be an expectation that the problems normally prevent someone doing this are either cognitive or sensory, so what conditions does she have and why do they cause these problems.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 10 months ago #192759 by bijay
Replied by bijay on topic Help with tribunal regards mobility please
Sorry my wife suffers with FIBROMYALGIA I WAS SEEKING ADVICE FROM FELLOW SUBSCIRBERS WHO MAY HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH ANSWERING THIS QUESTION.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.