× Members

Another ESA Form

More
6 years 10 months ago #192768 by EmmaF
Another ESA Form was created by EmmaF
After a number of delays from the assessment people I accompanied my partner for an ESA medical. After the long medical we received in the post that he would remain in the Support Group (Early January). He has mental health problems (well documented by clinicians). We are annoyed to receive another questionnaire last weekend!?! Any comments, is this common etc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #192779 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Another ESA Form
Emma

I'm afraid the ESA legislation allows a reassessment as early as three months after a previous assessment. Unless you can get the form withdrawn I'm afraid you have no choice but to complete the form. Treat it as a new claim and complete the form in detail and supply evidence in support even it was sent with the last form.

Try contacting your MP about the new form, but be aware of the form's return date.

Contacting your MP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: EmmaF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.