× Members

Awarded PIP at the higher rate!!

More
5 years 4 months ago #223601 by SLW
Replied by SLW on topic Awarded PIP at the higher rate!!

SwanseaJack wrote: Just a quick thank you to BW for the help I received in completing my PIP forms. The guidance in the guides helped me get PIP at the higher rates for 2 years, I'm convinced without the help I would have failed as I had no idea how to fill in the complex forms. I have Menieres disease which is difficult to explain to people, if there's anyone else with Menieres about to complete the PIP forms and need any help, please message me.

Again thanks BW for the help

SwanseaJack

Hi SwanseaJack
I too have Menieres and am about to apply for PIP as my DLA expires in April, I am currently on mid rate care and low rate mobility. Any hints and tips on getting the higher rate would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks
Sarah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #223604 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Awarded PIP at the higher rate!!
Sarah

You've replied to a post from 16 months ago.

Have you looked at our PIP Claim guide? It explains the criteria you will need to meet which is very different from that used for DLA.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 1 month ago #278505 by Janp.
Replied by Janp. on topic Awarded PIP at the higher rate!!
Hi I’ve just seen your message from 5 years ago & I wondered how have you got on since ?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.