× Members

Desperately needing advice

More
6 years 4 months ago #200336 by babylonair
Replied by babylonair on topic Desperately needing advice
Hi, back again, sorry :S My re-con came back the same, no award for either. The recon letter noted my concerns about the PA4 and it accepts the MUO is wrong as it refers to the same arm twice it considers this a typing error not an assessment one and suggests I make a complaint to atos. I phoned atos complained, received a call from someone at IAS, gave reasons over the phone stating a few specific examples, received an acknowledgement letter during the call she asked if I could also email her with details too, and that she has 20days from the date of complaint (19/10) to get the info to the HPs CM. Thing is Im not exactly sure what it is im supposed to email, is it list what the complaint is eg the report is dishonest, inaccurate, contradictory etc & give maybe one eg from each section FuncHist/MuSO&MentalSO/Justification? Or every single discrepency from every section? Everything thats wrong in the report seems to point towards events in the f2f?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #200337 by babylonair
Also as I have now already requested an appeal hearing, Im wondering if its better to submit the details of specific challenges now for the IAS investigation within its 20 day deadline? details that have a realistic chance in discrediting the report making it totally unreliable, or should I wait and do it in a written submission if my appeal is accepted?

More
6 years 4 months ago #200350 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Desperately needing advice
babylonair

Your complaint to IAS is a completely separate process from your appeal.

In terms of the complaint I would be tempted to highlight any issue that you think that there is.

For the appeal, whilst you should deal with issues in the report you should be much more circumspect and only deal with issues that relate to your scoring points.

Your primary task however for the appeal is to show that you meet the requirement for an award, showing the report is inadequate cannot achieve this on its own.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 4 months ago #200489 by babylonair
Ah ok, one my grounds for appeal is the report is inaccurate. My complaint is that the whole report is full of inconsistencies contradictions, omits info etc and has at the moment only been registered by telephone, but has been acknowledged by letter. But the lady from IAS asked me to email her too, as she only has 20 days to submit all the details to the hp's cm? So do I just list the reasons contradictios etc in my letter to register the complaint or shall I list specific examples? atos are already know the report is unreliable as just one abnormality i mentioned on the phone has led to the have one of their own HP look at the MSO examination results and thus showing that what its own results say could not have possibly happend on that day in that assessment room.

More
6 years 4 months ago #200505 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Desperately needing advice
babylonair

As I said earlier, your complaint is a separate process from any appeal that you might make against the Decision. I'm afraid your belief that ATOS know the report is inaccurate may be incorrect and even if they do, unless the report is withdrawn or at the very least amendment by them, it is of no value to you in regard an appeal.

Again, as I said in my last post, I would provide a detailed complaint to ATOS listing all issues that you believe that the report contains.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 4 months ago #201770 by babylonair
Hi Gordon, I received a letter from IAS today regarding my complaint, and outcome reads report lacks probing, mso is incorrectly recorded and therefore unreliable, obs lack sufficient detail and that they has discussed it with dwp as there is insufficient info to correctly advise right descriptor choices. A new assessment is required to allow more probing in order to justify Des choice. :angry: Then says a new home visit assessment date (in 2 weeks) has been arranged. As my claim has already been sent to appeal, are they allowed to do this?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.