× Members

PIP midterm Gone Very Wrong

More
6 years 7 months ago #200002 by Paulx
Replied by Paulx on topic PIP midterm Gone Very Wrong
Is this a bad example to give:

I have had trouble using public transport.
Outward overshot destination station. Return got off at wrong station twice. When I arrived at the main line station on the way home (so used a lot) I was disorientated, but tube that would get me some way home appeared so I grabed it. But it the most stupid way to do it as I could have got a train faster and direct but to confused to do that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #200004 by Paulx
How drastic is it if I go alone as I'm getting a cab from A to B?

More
6 years 7 months ago #200011 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP midterm Gone Very Wrong

abc wrote: I see they are supposed to have all the paper work. This I believe includes PIP1 as well as PIP 2, if i 'test' them and they have not can I ask them to read it.

As I have a memory a goldfish would be ashamed of can I take my paperwork for reference?

What should I say about a shrink say I was not depressed (wrong) but they did not tell me for 2 years as they did not send any letters till I asked them for some for this PIP 2 experience!??

The report is actually written after the assessor has completed the interview so they may not have the PIP2 with them when they see you but should refer to it and the evidence attached to it afterwards.

The PIP1 form is an admin form used by the DWP so I would not expect the assessor to have a copy.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 7 months ago #200012 by Gordon

abc wrote: Is this a bad example to give:

I have had trouble using public transport.
Outward overshot destination station. Return got off at wrong station twice. When I arrived at the main line station on the way home (so used a lot) I was disorientated, but tube that would get me some way home appeared so I grabed it. But it the most stupid way to do it as I could have got a train faster and direct but to confused to do that.

Yes it is but don't rely on it to score points, we regularly see Decision Makers deny points for the use of Public Transport as it is not specifically referenced in the PIP Descriptors.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 7 months ago #200013 by Gordon

abc wrote: How drastic is it if I go alone as I'm getting a cab from A to B?

If you are hoping to score points due to conditions such as Social Anxiety then it may count against you if you attend on your own.

Gordon

More
6 years 7 months ago #200018 by Paulx

Gordon wrote:

abc wrote: I see they are supposed to have all the paper work. This I believe includes PIP1 as well as PIP 2, if i 'test' them and they have not can I ask them to read it.

As I have a memory a goldfish would be ashamed of can I take my paperwork for reference?

What should I say about a shrink say I was not depressed (wrong) but they did not tell me for 2 years as they did not send any letters till I asked them for some for this PIP 2 experience!??

The report is actually written after the assessor has completed the interview so they may not have the PIP2 with them when they see you but should refer to it and the evidence attached to it afterwards.

The PIP1 form is an admin form used by the DWP so I would not expect the assessor to have a copy.

Gordon

Sorry by PIP1 I ment the 'How does your disability affects you' form and PIP 2 the 'PIP Award Review form'

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.