× Members

Forgot medical evidence!

More
6 years 6 months ago #199168 by J
Forgot medical evidence! was created by J
Hi all,

I have my atos assessment next week and as I was going through my paperwork I realised I forgot a piece of evidence for my original PIP2 claim and in a panic. Do I bring it to the assessment, or send to dwp, or is it too late?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #199170 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Forgot medical evidence!
JP

If you think that they will receive it before the assessment then send it now, even if you do take a copy with you to the assessment and ask the assessor to read it an include it in your file when they return it to the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 6 months ago #199174 by J
Replied by J on topic Forgot medical evidence!
Thanks so much for your quick response. Going out my mind! Starting to wonder if there's other things forgotten. An excellent example of my confusion and brain fog I guess. My assessment is in a 8 days so if I send it recorded they should have accessed it by then. Or is it best to send by pre 1pm tracked?

More
6 years 6 months ago #199190 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Forgot medical evidence!

JP wrote: Thanks so much for your quick response. Going out my mind! Starting to wonder if there's other things forgotten. An excellent example of my confusion and brain fog I guess. My assessment is in a 8 days so if I send it recorded they should have accessed it by then. Or is it best to send by pre 1pm tracked?

Unless it is something that might reasonably lead to a home assessment or a Paper Based Review then I would opt for the cheaper post.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.