× Members

pip appeal

More
6 years 7 months ago #199357 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip appeal

kath wrote: Should I go back to cab as they word it differently

I'm not sure what you mean by the CAB wording it differently?

If you have access to a trained advisor at the CAB then I would recommend you talking to them as they can read your papers which we can't on the forum.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #199435 by gixxacath
Replied by gixxacath on topic pip appeal
in te information the decision maker is saying i have told my doctor what to right as when i didnt get pip enhanced i got 2 letters off him that he wrote without me paying and i didnt tell him what to say he knows me and the difficultysi have , ,are they allowed to accuse my doctor if not and i think they cant do that whay do i do now,cath

More
6 years 7 months ago #199455 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip appeal

kath wrote: in te information the decision maker is saying i have told my doctor what to right as when i didnt get pip enhanced i got 2 letters off him that he wrote without me paying and i didnt tell him what to say he knows me and the difficultysi have , ,are they allowed to accuse my doctor if not and i think they cant do that whay do i do now,cath

There just stating their opinion, an appeal panel may come to a different conclusion.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris