× Members

pip invitation letter

More
6 years 6 months ago #199695 by badoop
pip invitation letter was created by badoop
good morning all
well yesterday I received the dreaded brown envelope and my heart sank, I have been on dla indefinite middle rate care for a number of years. however I now suffer from multiple problems that were not there when I made original dla claim.
originally I suffered from severe depression which I still have and am heavily medicated for, but I now have arthritis of the spine, knees and hands as well as fibromyalgia and thyroid disease.
I am worried sick about applying for pip as I have read the horror stories on here and with the above conditions I feel it will be an uphill struggle to fill in the forms.
I have a supportive doctor who will offer what limited support they can and have been given household aids from the occupational therapy department to try to help at home.
can any of the mods offer advice on which of your guides I should be looking at to help me fill out the forms.
sorry for the long post and thankyou in advance for your reply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #199728 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip invitation letter
badoop

You want the PIP Claim guide on the following link

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: badoop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.