× Members

ESA support group reassessments

More
6 years 4 months ago #200617 by Derek Pope
ESA support group reassessments was created by Derek Pope
Hello 2 all. Has anybody been awarded on-going bens after being reassessed without a face 2 face WCA, subsequently to the undertaking given by this gov, that after 29/10/2017, those already in support group would be exempted from reassessment?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #200626 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA support group reassessments

Derek wrote: Hello 2 all. Has anybody been awarded on-going bens after being reassessed without a face 2 face WCA, subsequently to the undertaking given by this gov, that after 29/10/2017, those already in support group would be exempted from reassessment?

I'm not aware of anybody here or on any of the other forums that I regularly review who has been excused from further assessment of their ESA claim, but it has only been 8 days!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

More
6 years 4 months ago #200645 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic ESA support group reassessments
Please excuse my butting in. I am aware that certain claimants in the Support Group will be exempt from reassessment if they meet several criteria. This was announced during the party conference season at the end of September. However, when did the government state that claimants already in the Support Group would be exempted from reassessment after 29 October 2017? Thanks for clarification. MW

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #200657 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA support group reassessments

MariW wrote: Please excuse my butting in. I am aware that certain claimants in the Support Group will be exempt from reassessment if they meet several criteria. This was announced during the party conference season at the end of September. However, when did the government state that claimants already in the Support Group would be exempted from reassessment after 29 October 2017? Thanks for clarification. MW

It was announced on the 8 October, there is an article in the News section and it was included in the last but one Newsletter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

More
6 years 4 months ago #200660 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic ESA support group reassessments

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Yes. I read it. And elsewhere. However, both the OP's query and your reply suggested I had missed later new. Sorry for any confusion. Thanks. MW

More
6 years 4 months ago #200679 by Tish
Replied by Tish on topic ESA support group reassessments
I have had no call ins for wrag group since early 2015 due to caring for my son. Never officially told by letter, but have read some where this is the case. But for the last year and a half the DWP have been dragging in people from the support group that were previously left alone. Obviously to move as many as that can to the wrag. Now have reverted back to leaving support group claimants alone from the date stated on topic. End of October 2017.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.