× Members

USING OLD DLA FORMS FOR PIP

More
6 years 7 months ago #201011 by Steve
USING OLD DLA FORMS FOR PIP was created by Steve
Hi, was asked if I wanted my old DLA form could be used in PIP claim, I agreed to this. Then had letter stating that they could not find my old DLA form. Then said I could submit eveidence on my PIP form regarding my disability.
I do have a copy of my old DLA claim form can I send this in with my PIP claim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #201036 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic USING OLD DLA FORMS FOR PIP

Steve wrote: Hi, was asked if I wanted my old DLA form could be used in PIP claim, I agreed to this. Then had letter stating that they could not find my old DLA form. Then said I could submit eveidence on my PIP form regarding my disability.
I do have a copy of my old DLA claim form can I send this in with my PIP claim

You can send it if you want but the criteria for PIP is very different from DLA and you will need to establish the value of the form to your claim, I'm afraid it would be the DLA assessment report that would have more value.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 7 months ago #201039 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic USING OLD DLA FORMS FOR PIP
Thank you for reply Gordon, unsure why they wanted to access my old DLA form in first place.

More
6 years 7 months ago #201055 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic USING OLD DLA FORMS FOR PIP

Steve wrote: Thank you for reply Gordon, unsure why they wanted to access my old DLA form in first place.

A lot of claimants struggle with up to date evidence, sometimes previous assessments include information that is still relevant to a PIP claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.