× Members

ESA whilst self employed

More
6 years 2 months ago #205928 by Dadrob
ESA whilst self employed was created by Dadrob
My daughter has been awarded ESA and is self employed as a dog trainer. Is the £120 week she's permitted to earn, after expenses have been deducted such as travel, venue hire, Professional membership etc?? I.e. Does £120 earnings mean profit after expenses?
Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #205978 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA whilst self employed

Dadrob wrote: My daughter has been awarded ESA and is self employed as a dog trainer. Is the £120 week she's permitted to earn, after expenses have been deducted such as travel, venue hire, Professional membership etc?? I.e. Does £120 earnings mean profit after expenses?
Many thanks

These things should have been sorted out as part of the Permitted Work agreement so I'm afraid she needs to contact the DWP, however, I would not expect them to be an issue.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.