× Members

Time line for Appeals

More
6 years 2 months ago #208392 by terdun9
Time line for Appeals was created by terdun9
Hi Just a quick question: last March I was asked to move from DLA to PIPS was not awarded so now I am waiting for my appeal date, I am just wondering if there is a huge hold up ?

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #208404 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Time line for Appeals

Jacqui wrote: Hi Just a quick question: last March I was asked to move from DLA to PIPS was not awarded so now I am waiting for my appeal date, I am just wondering if there is a huge hold up ?

I'm afraid there are increasing delays due to the number of appeals being requested, the number of outstanding hearings has nearly doubled in the last year.

Contact the venue for your hearing they can give you wait times for your area.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #208459 by terdun9
Replied by terdun9 on topic Time line for Appeals
Thank you very much Gordon, its just need to get a new car not brand new or anything like that, just a cheap-ish second hand car nothing to grand. and can`t committee to a small bank load there is no trouble is getting the loan its matter of self pride and knowing i can repay ALL the loan. sort of like living in limbo land.

But thanks for your`r time

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris