× Members

On UC just won my ESA tribunal

More
6 years 2 months ago #208433 by Diamax
On UC just won my ESA tribunal was created by Diamax
Hi everyone, I have won my ESA tribunal while on UC. What I would like some help with is i filled in a health assesemnt form for UC last month, surely the result of my ESA tribunal would over ride that. Could well be in a position off winning a tribunal only to go to a health assesment next month.

Thankyou.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #208446 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic On UC just won my ESA tribunal

Diamax wrote: Hi everyone, I have won my ESA tribunal while on UC. What I would like some help with is i filled in a health assesemnt form for UC last month, surely the result of my ESA tribunal would over ride that. Could well be in a position off winning a tribunal only to go to a health assesment next month.

Thankyou.

The appeal re-made the Decision that you appealed and applies from the date that that Decision was made, so I am guessing that this is at least six months ago.

Were you found Fit for Work? If you were then the only way that you would have been excused from searching for work as part of your UC claim would have been to have been assessed for Limited Capability for Work.

I'm afraid the Decision that results from this assessment supersedes the Tribunal Decision as it is newer, but you can use the result of the Tribunal as evidence to this assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #208447 by Diamax
Replied by Diamax on topic On UC just won my ESA tribunal
Thx for posting Gordon. it says on the decision notice that I have limited capability for work

More
6 years 2 months ago #208453 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic On UC just won my ESA tribunal

Diamax wrote: Thx for posting Gordon. it says on the decision notice that I have limited capability for work

This places you in what used to be called the WRAG, UC refers to it as the Work preparation requirement group.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris