× Members

ESA REIMBURSEMENTS FROM DWP

More
6 years 2 months ago #208977 by petrocelli
ESA REIMBURSEMENTS FROM DWP was created by petrocelli
Hi all:woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #208990 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA REIMBURSEMENTS FROM DWP

petrocelli wrote: Hi all:woohoo:

Very pleased for you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #209119 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic ESA REIMBURSEMENTS FROM DWP
Apologies Gordon, hit a wrong key prematurely....................glad it gave you a laugh.

Is there any way that we can find out if we are likely to receive a rebate regarding the ESA reimbursements from DWP.

Many thanks
Kind Regards
P.:woohoo:

More
6 years 2 months ago #209120 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic ESA REIMBURSEMENTS FROM DWP
Hi all

Apologies to Mod's for this being split from last post, I have had 'system prob's'.

Wondering if criteria for 'Coping with Change', on ESA50 has changed much in last three years?
Am needing to get back up to speed in preparation for arrival at end of year of brown envelope. Looking to use as much of previous ESA50 paperwork as possible.

Also, anyone out there in the South West of England receiving their ESA50 forms on time? I gather some areas have significant delays and wondering if delays are only in getting the ESa50 process completed to a decision.

Many thank and kind regards.

More
6 years 2 months ago #209160 by Gordon

petrocelli wrote: Apologies Gordon, hit a wrong key prematurely....................glad it gave you a laugh.

Is there any way that we can find out if we are likely to receive a rebate regarding the ESA reimbursements from DWP.

Many thanks
Kind Regards

I'm not aware of anywhere you can call, the ESA Helpline won't be able to tell you, the requirement is that you were moved from IB and that you met the criteria for Income Related ESA at that time. ESA(IR) is dependant on your household income, your savings and assets, and any hours that your partner works. See

Asset and savings rule for ESA(IR)

24 hour work rule for ESA(IR)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #209161 by Gordon

petrocelli wrote: Hi all

Apologies to Mod's for this being split from last post, I have had 'system prob's'.

Wondering if criteria for 'Coping with Change', on ESA50 has changed much in last three years?
Am needing to get back up to speed in preparation for arrival at end of year of brown envelope. Looking to use as much of previous ESA50 paperwork as possible.

Also, anyone out there in the South West of England receiving their ESA50 forms on time? I gather some areas have significant delays and wondering if delays are only in getting the ESa50 process completed to a decision.

Many thank and kind regards.

There have been no changes to the Descriptors since early 2013 and I'm not aware of any changes to the DWP guidance, the latest Case Law is on the following

wcainfo.net/activities/coping-with-change-lcw

The delays are in the assessment process not the issuing of the ESA50 :) :(

Gordon

Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: petrocelli

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.