× Members

filling in form

More
6 years 2 months ago #209118 by rocky415
filling in form was created by rocky415
a quick question when i am filling my form in should i give them as much information as possible about a typical day and night from when i get up in the morning u ntil io go to bed at night , so as to terll them what sort of things i do during the day with regards to medicine and activitys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #209158 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic filling in form

rocky415 wrote: a quick question when i am filling my form in should i give them as much information as possible about a typical day and night from when i get up in the morning u ntil io go to bed at night , so as to terll them what sort of things i do during the day with regards to medicine and activitys

You don't mention the benefit, but I am assuming PIP.

A diary would be better, there are templates that you can use in the PIP area.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.