× Members

AWARD REVIEW ?

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #209123 by Topiawitch
AWARD REVIEW ? was created by Topiawitch
Hi all, today i received an award review form in the post. It states that it must be back with them by april 18th 2018. Just asking if anybody else has had this especially as my pip award does not expire until 17th march 2019. I have recently got worse health-wise and had to get a support letter from both my doctor & my housing association so that the local council can register me and then i can bid for a new home (** sighs, its gonna be a long wait , i know**). The reason i will need to move is because i have suffered a few falls and i have decided i need to have a mobility scooter, which i will have to pay for because my pip awards at present are both standard rate. I just cannot risk any more falls, especially as i have already had 2 heart attacks (2012 & 2016) i was told by a few people not to contact the dwp and inform them of health worsening as they stop your money until the make their decision, how true i don't know.
Right now i don't know if receiving this award review is coincidental or not. Has anyone else had this or am i being singled out, what was the outcome?
Any information will be gratefully received from you and read with much interest.. Many thanks for reading this.... Happy weekend x shelli
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Gordon. Reason: Changed case

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #209163 by shandy
Replied by shandy on topic AWARD REVIEW ?
Just to say I have also received my AR1 review form too , and mine was due the same day at yours and it has to be back on 17th April - it's like a recurring nightmare !!!

More
6 years 2 months ago #209164 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic AWARD REVIEW ?
Shelli

Please don't post in upper case, it's considered to be rude and causes problems for anybody using a screen reader on the forum.

The AR1 Review form is issued for most PIP renewals and it is standard for your award to be looked at a year in advance of it ending.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Our PIP Claim guide has a section that covers the form and some of the issues that it presents, be aware that although the form has changed you are still be assessed against the same criteria.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.