× Members

DLA TO PIP

More
6 years 2 months ago #209364 by jeff
DLA TO PIP was created by jeff
Today i received a phone call from a health professional saying she was outside my house, i was at a friends house so i didnt know. I got my friend to take me home only to find a letter that was delivered today saying i was having a home visit i never asked for a home visit and told ATOS this when i rang to explain that i had no notification of the visit. I was told by them it was a missed appointment and my claim had been sent back to the DWP. They went on to say dont contact the DWP until tuesday because of the easter holidays, i rang the DWP who said ATOS should have offered another appointment. HELP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #209389 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA TO PIP
Jeff

Have you received an appointment prior to this?

What was the date on the latter that you received today, they are required to give you seven days written notice of an appointment although this includes postage time?

Assessment Providers are allowed to return the claimants file to the DWP if they fail to attend an assessment without notifying the AP in advance, which is what they appear to be doing in your case.

You will have to wait to see what the DWP do about the situation, they will either send your file back to the AP for another appointment to be made or they will write to you asking why you were not available.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #209405 by jeff
Replied by jeff on topic DLA TO PIP
The date on the letter was 19/03/18 but i didnt receive it till today(28/03/18) and after the health professional had called, This was the first appointment i had so i assume i will have to wait for the DWP to contact me and hope they dont stop my money. I appreciate all your help
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.