× Members

ESA

More
6 years 2 months ago #209408 by Julie
ESA was created by Julie
My partner is now only earning £3,000 a year self employed. I get DLA. ESA says i am not entitled to this as my partner earns too much. Wh have £8,000 savings which sounds a lot but i am heading up to being transferred from DLA. I am 64 and do no not have a clue as to what i am entitled to. Should i write to them. I was awarded full DLA on contributions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #209441 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA
Julie

I would put your information into one of the online benefit calculators to see if you are entitled to anything else.

www.gov.uk/benefits-calculators

At first glance the information you have supplied does not explain why your ESA has been stopped unless your partner has declared that they are working for 24 or more hours a week, if they have then this would be why.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.