× Members

What happens to the Pip2 forms when they get them?

More
6 years 2 months ago #209635 by Lady_in_bed
Does anyone know what they do with the forms and any evidence you send when they get it all. I mean do they keep the pages separate or clipped all together and if so how?
Because I have done the whole form on A4 paper printed out from the computer and a family member has done 5 A4 pages by hand but shes has started from the very top of the page so any staple or whatever they do to it will make parts of it unreadable. She cant rewrite it as shes gone on holiday now and it has to be sent.
I was planning on stapling the entire thing, my printed form and all evidence all together in one and then attach it to the back of the form and still sign both the form and my own printed out one as well,
Do they put one of those big holes in the top left corner to keep them together?
Who actually gets the forms first is it DWP or Atos/Capita?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #209687 by Gordon
LiB

The documents are scanned on to the DWP computer systems, I'm unclear what happens to the documentation after this whether it is stored or as some have suggested, it is then destroyed.

You need to think about how you attach all of the pages together as you do not want then to become separated until the DWP do. Can you scan them and then print them on A4?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lady_in_bed

More
6 years 2 months ago #209702 by Lady_in_bed
Replied by Lady_in_bed on topic What happens to the Pip2 forms when they get them?
I have already scanned and printed everything out, I have put my name and national insurance number on every page. Its deciding whether to staple the entire lot on the back page of the form and put a message on the front to explain how many sheets there should be altogether or to stick some that fit in with glue on the pages and staple some at the back. I've got a big stapler but they could take it out fairly easy. I will worry about it anyway and always wonder if they actually read it all, there is a lot
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
6 years 2 months ago #209735 by Mollie
My husband's claim comprised of the form(40 Pages), 53 pages of explanations of his limitations, 2 pages detailing the appendices and over 47 pages of information in the appendices. We made sure every page had his name and NI number on it, and then wrote the page numbers on for the whole thing eg 1 of 150, 2 of 150 etc. The first assessor told us it took her nearly 2 hours to read the file and was impressed with the clarity and depth. We could not attach it altogether as there was too much and so had to trust it would not get separated.
Hope this helps you decide what to do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lady_in_bed

More
6 years 2 months ago #209777 by Lady_in_bed
Replied by Lady_in_bed on topic What happens to the Pip2 forms when they get them?
Thank you Dixi

I haven't counted the pages yet but I don't think I have as many as you did. I am surprised that your husband had to have an assessment with that amount of information.
When you say 'first assessor' does that mean you had to have more than one assessment?

More
6 years 2 months ago #209799 by Mollie
The first assessment was aborted before it really started. We had our own recorders, but the premises insisted that all electrical equipment used was PAT tested which of course we did not know as we were not told and so ours wasn't. The assessor had to terminate the assessment. She was a paramedic and very apologetic. The second attempt did go ahead and was at a different venue. He got a the double, enhanced for both. We felt the assessment took place because he stated he went to the supermarket now and then.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.