× Members

Nearly 6 years in ESA support group with no review

More
5 years 3 months ago #224153 by sally-jane
Count yourself lucky as some of us regardless of how good a backup we have still seem to get called at the allotted time span.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224178 by pamela
Chazy,
I was in a similiar situation to yourself where every two years I would contact the DWP asking when I was due for review upto now they have deferred me but when I last phoned afew weeks ago was told they had gone off my ESA 50 and doctors letter which is a number of years ago since I last filled anything in.I decided to question this and was told it was dependant also on the disability [mine is from birth] and no they do not go off ypur PIP results.Mine as been deferred again. pusscatsmum I do count myself lucky but not to have been born with the disability I have.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chazy

More
5 years 3 months ago #224208 by sally-jane
apologies, I did not mean to be rude, and I am sorry about your disability since birth, that was never intended as a slight.
My disability since my motor accident along with copd will never improve along with the correct paperwork along with backup from GP's etc and the previous assessments have all stated no need for further assessment as will not improve, but still the relentless assessments. hoping with the new improvements that have been put forward, I and others will finally have less worrying assessments, but i do not hold my breath

More
5 years 3 months ago #224209 by Chazy
pusscatsmum, I also count myself lucky that I haven't been called as yet but I would rather not have to deal with what I do deal with daily any day of the week. I was asking a question of Gordon and he kindly answered.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sally-jane

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.