× Members

F to F Yesterday

More
5 years 10 months ago #211639 by Frogman
F to F Yesterday was created by Frogman
Had my face to face home visit from Capita yesterday ......appointment was for 10:30 she arrived soon after she was very efficient usual questions short physical exam and she was back out the door before 11:15.....whether this is good or bad ? I will have to wait for the dreaded latter to find out she told me 4 - 6 weeks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #211655 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic F to F Yesterday

Frogman9 wrote: Had my face to face home visit from Capita yesterday ......appointment was for 10:30 she arrived soon after she was very efficient usual questions short physical exam and she was back out the door before 11:15.....whether this is good or bad ? I will have to wait for the dreaded latter to find out she told me 4 - 6 weeks.

You can request a copy of your assessment report by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim. We would expect a Decision in 2-4 weeks, so slightly faster than you have been told.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frogman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.