× Members

PIP - Txt Msg re Assessment from 2sms.com

More
5 years 11 months ago #211912 by sjwcr
Hello everyone, I've just received the following message from 2sms.com Independent Assessment Services :
This is a message from Independent Assessment Services. We have appointments available in your area over the next 7 days, please call us on 0300 33 00 120 if you are available. Kind Regards, Independent Assessment Services.

Do i have to call them? I didn't ever know who they were til i googled it :(

Thanks, sj

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #211925 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP - Txt Msg re Assessment from 2sms.com

sjwcr wrote: Hello everyone, I've just received the following message from 2sms.com Independent Assessment Services :
This is a message from Independent Assessment Services. We have appointments available in your area over the next 7 days, please call us on 0300 33 00 120 if you are available. Kind Regards, Independent Assessment Services.

Do i have to call them? I didn't ever know who they were til i googled it :(

Thanks, sj

No you do not need to phone them, they are trying to fill holes in assessors diaries, so unless you want to take a short notice appointment then just ignore these texts.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 11 months ago #211955 by sjwcr
Replied by sjwcr on topic PIP - Txt Msg re Assessment from 2sms.com
Thank you so much for your reply. I didn't realise they could just message out of the blue like that.
Sj

More
5 years 11 months ago #212323 by wobblygirl
Replied by wobblygirl on topic PIP - Txt Msg re Assessment from 2sms.com
I've posted on just this subject but didn't see this message. An hour and a half after I got the text this morning a private number rang. They didn't leave a message so I assume it was following up on the text.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.