× Members

ESA IR top up. back pay

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #212905 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA IR top up. back pay
Dollydee

They will be looking at whether you were/are entitled to an ESA(IR) top up due to your being eligible for one or more of the ESA Premiums, see the following for the criteria

ESA Premiums

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dollydee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #212936 by Dollydee
Replied by Dollydee on topic ESA IR top up. back pay
So I should be getting Severe Disability Premium as I am in the SG and get ESA CB. I also get PIP daily living and live alone with nobody receiving a care allowance for me.
Why are they not paying me this ? How much is this premium ?

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #212952 by Gordon

Dollydee wrote: So I should be getting Severe Disability Premium as I am in the SG and get ESA CB. I also get PIP daily living and live alone with nobody receiving a care allowance for me.
Why are they not paying me this ? How much is this premium ?

It's the Enhanced Disability Premium that is for you being in the SG, SDP is paid from your PIP award.

Why aren't they paying you? That's the whole point of the DWP looking at ESA claims for claimants tranferred from IB.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dollydee

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #212966 by Dollydee
Replied by Dollydee on topic ESA IR top up. back pay
But my PIP is standard rate I thought it had to be the higher rate to get enhanced disability premium ?

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #213008 by Gordon

Dollydee wrote: But my PIP is standard rate I thought it had to be the higher rate to get enhanced disability premium ?

The Enhanced Disability Premium is payable if the claimant receives the highest rate of DLA Care or the Enhanced rate of PIP Daily Living OR they are in the ESA Support Group.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.