× Members

PIP appeal.won

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #212890 by Ri10973
PIP appeal.won was created by Ri10973
I won my PIP appeal and backdated to Dec 2017 until Dec 2019 it is may already and I guess I will get renewal in dec 2018 so does that mean I lose motability car as I won't have 6 months on award notice as this is first claim of PIP and never had motability how does this work please I haven't even received backdated pay yet or award as appeal was only won on 17th may 18 and I don't know if dwp will challenge appeal decision

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #212903 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP appeal.won

Ri10973 wrote: I won my PIP appeal and backdated to Dec 2017 until Dec 2019 it is may already and I guess I will get renewal in dec 2018 so does that mean I lose motability car as I won't have 6 months on award notice as this is first claim of PIP and never had motability how does this work please I haven't even received backdated pay yet or award as appeal was only won on 17th may 18 and I don't know if dwp will challenge appeal decision

You will have to contact Motability but their policy used to be that as long as there was more than 12 months left of the award, which there is, then they would offer a lease.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kerrygold50

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.