× Members

Lost PIP form

More
5 years 10 months ago #212982 by Tramelia
Lost PIP form was created by Tramelia
Please, can anyone give me some advice. I sent my PIP form back with a few days to spare. I sent it Special Delivery by 1pm the next day, signed for. I have tracked it, and it says it was delivered at 4.30am? -strange time, did not think they would be there at that time. It also gave the name TARA as the person that signed for it. I have been telephoning the DWP every day since sending it, to be told each day that it still has not appeared on the system. The deadline that it had to be with them has now passed. Please, can anyone help me, I have done a search on google for what to do if my PIP form is lost, but no useful information. I fear that my form has gone missing. Will I have to complete another one? Would I be able to copy the copy I kept and send that, or the fact that the form has a bar code, would that mean that it would have to be a new form. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Tramelia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #213024 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Lost PIP form
Tramelia

Contact the DWP again, it can take a couple of days for the scanned forms to be registered on their system.

If the form is missing then offer to send a copy of the form.

The important thing is that you have proof of delivery.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tramelia

More
1 year 11 months ago #270237 by RichardPoynton
Replied by RichardPoynton on topic Lost PIP form
Hello Tracy.

I’ve just sent a PIP renewal form back exactly the same way you did and like you it says it was signed for by TARA At 5:30 am!

I thought ‘that’s strange, and googled a question about it which lead me to your post.

Can I ask - what eventually happened in your case?

I’ve had DWP ‘loose’ forms that I spent time and extra money and effort making sure they had. They comprehensively screwed it up and it was basically down to me to phone the various offices to get them to communicate with each other. It’s like pulling teeth to actually get them to do their job!

Thanks for any replies…..
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
1 year 11 months ago #270257 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Lost PIP form
Hi Richard

Tracy last wrote on this post three years ago, so I would be very surprised if you got a reply.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.