× Members

received hcp report

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #212995 by magpiejoe08
received hcp report was created by magpiejoe08
hello when I received the hcp report I for my pip assessment i read it and it seemed to have scores in each different section, anyway I added them up and it came to 18 points, I still haven't received a decision from the dwp, so I was wondering if the hcp's report carries any weight with the dwp decision maker. thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #213034 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic received hcp report

magpiejoe08 wrote: hello when I received the hcp report I for my pip assessment i read it and it seemed to have scores in each different section, anyway I added them up and it came to 18 points, I still haven't received a decision from the dwp, so I was wondering if the hcp's report carries any weight with the dwp decision maker. thank you.

Whilst Decision Makers are not bound by the recommendation of the assessor, it would be unusual for them to not follow the recommendation.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #213149 by magpiejoe08
Replied by magpiejoe08 on topic received hcp report
hello I received my decision I have been awarded pip at the standard rate for both mobility and care allowance. 8pts for each benefit, I would like to thank everyone for the help and advice that I have received. thanks again.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #213163 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic received hcp report

magpiejoe08 wrote: hello I received my decision I have been awarded pip at the standard rate for both mobility and care allowance. 8pts for each benefit, I would like to thank everyone for the help and advice that I have received. thanks again.

Very pleased for your, well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.