× Members

PIP transfer timescale

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #213021 by anxios239
PIP transfer timescale was created by anxios239
The B&W site says all DLA recipients will be assessed for PIP by October 2018, I believe. Is this still the forecast timescale or realistic?.Amongst my contacts in bipolar support groups, I don't know of anyone who's yet been invited to apply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #213050 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP transfer timescale

anxios239 wrote: The B&W site says all DLA recipients will be assessed for PIP by October 2018, I believe. Is this still the forecast timescale or realistic?.Amongst my contacts in bipolar support groups, I don't know of anyone who's yet been invited to apply.

The DWP are now saying 2019 but this still seems optimistic given progress to date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: anxios239

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.