× Members

PIP

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #213159 by Helen Chapman
PIP was created by Helen Chapman
I recently attended a PIP interview with my son who is cared for at home and received middle level care DLA and lower level mobility DLA, which had been awarded for life. Much to my surprise he was asked what he spent his money on. We were not expecting that as I had not spotted anything in the advise (but I am quite capable of missing it!)
1. Was the interviewer entitled to ask that question?
2. Is the answer likely to impact his eligibility?
many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #213171 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP
hr

1. I would guess that it is in connection with Q12 on the PIP2, Making decisions about money.

2. Not in the broad sense, it is down to the claimant how they spend an award, in the context of Q12 and his scoring points for this activity, it's possible.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.