× Members

Esa

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #213206 by Dizzy
Esa was created by Dizzy
Sorry me again
I had a paper based assessment last time could this Happen this time
Sorry 're this I do self harm on odd occasions but have said that coping with change filling in esa50 has brought a lot great anxiety and made me feel that I need to be in control and due to the change Esq I have thought of harming my self
So sorry but it how I feel
Kind regards
I've got a very good support network I am lucky
X

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #213216 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa
Dizzy

It is possible to have a second Paper Based Review it will depend to a large extent on the information you include in you ESA50 so it is good that you have included information about how completing this form has made you feel but don't face these problems on your own, speak to your GP and any others that support you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #213220 by Dizzy
Replied by Dizzy on topic Esa
Thank you so much
Yes my go increased my meds on Tuesday
What can g p 're write that I fit in s g descriptor
I am in st on risk 35 so I thought the wording on letter was great 're my health deteriorating but I have gone in great detail how I feel 're my illnesses it's like my story how I feel black am my life living with odd so hope this helps I suppose if Dwp think you are risk with esa50 with my story
Who knows but I done my best feel sorry who reads esa50 it made my friend cry it's all the truth and yes I do fit in to descriptors but lets hope I get a h c p who understands mental health so hope I've put the right words kind regards Gordon I will be fine it's a set back to me this but all I can do is be honest if I could work I would I had a break down 3 years ago never been the same since what could g p write for s g Kind regards

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #213223 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa
Dizzy

I've answered in your other post

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.