× Members

PIP reconsideration after assesment

More
6 years 1 week ago #213487 by ColumbusC
PIP reconsideration after assesment was created by ColumbusC
My wife had her DLA downgraded in her PIP decision after an assessment. We're going to ask for a reconsideration, but I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right guide. The B&W guide I'm looking at, 'The Best Possible Support for Clients With PIP Mandatory Reconsiderations & Appeals' doesn't seem to have much info regarding the assessment. It says "...it is important to consider what reasons the DWP have given for refusing to award PIP and, if possible, to provide further evidence". In my wife's case, they havent refused to award PIP, they're saying its less than the DLA award. We want to dispute what they say about the assessment. This guide doesn't seem to mention that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #213497 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP reconsideration after assesment
Chris

You want the PIP Claim guide, it's on the same page as the Appeals guide.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ColumbusC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.