× Members

esa address to post further medical evidence

More
5 years 10 months ago #213857 by lupos6
hi got through to ESA after 35 mins on new 0300 number. I need an address to send further medical evidence in for my Esa 50 04/17 which they received on 13th April ......told to send it to FREEPOST DWP ESA 18.....no postcode given so cannot get it tracked etc. ....I wonder if I should just send it to the Wolverhampton address for my area then I can send via proof of posting or recorded delivery (so they cannot say they haven't received it) I would be very grateful for any suggestions, thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #213863 by Gordon

suzi wrote: hi got through to ESA after 35 mins on new 0300 number. I need an address to send further medical evidence in for my Esa 50 04/17 which they received on 13th April ......told to send it to FREEPOST DWP ESA 18.....no postcode given so cannot get it tracked etc. ....I wonder if I should just send it to the Wolverhampton address for my area then I can send via proof of posting or recorded delivery (so they cannot say they haven't received it) I would be very grateful for any suggestions, thanks

The address of the DWP office dealing with your claim will be on any letter that you have received about your benefit.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 10 months ago #213876 by lupos6
Thanks Gordon that was my thinking too ....will send it today ....will update when I hear outcome

More
5 years 9 months ago #215052 by lupos6
Hi had my ESA f2f assessment yesterday afternoon at 3.55pm at 1.40pm someone from the assessment centre rang to ask if I was attending (this seems to be a new thing as I've been for both ESA and PIP assessments and not been phoned ????
assessment lasted an hour the nurse said she was only concentrating on my many heart issues didn't need much information from me as I'd sent in an in-depth completed my form....went through all my medical problems just asked how I slept, showered, dressed and how far I can walk on a good day on the flat before breathlessness, fatigue, chest pain and I'd need to rest ...........really not sure what outcome will be ......she said I'd probably hear within 2-4 weeks. I wonder if anyone has had a similar experience? thanks in advance
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
5 years 7 months ago #217478 by lupos6
hi just wanted to THANK YOU for your replies, advice etc ...... I received my decision letter i'm continuing in the support group .....couldn't have completed the form without this site .........so pleased I've continued my subscription ......big Thank you to Gordon too ....my only concern is that I'm 62 and as there's no end date on the letter, unfortunately, I presume I'll be reassessed before my state pension kicks in x

More
5 years 7 months ago #217494 by Gordon
Suzi

Terrific news, well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.