× Members

PIP assessment tomorrow

More
5 years 9 months ago #215137 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP assessment tomorrow

mumsgirl wrote: Hi Gordon, can you please just confirm that I can now contact the PIP people and ask for a copy of my assessment report now even though I don't have a decision yet? I got the assessment 8 days ago. Also, what do I ask for please?

Yes you can

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mumsgirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #215142 by mumsgirl
Replied by mumsgirl on topic PIP assessment tomorrow
What do I ask for?

More
5 years 9 months ago #215148 by Gordon

mumsgirl wrote: What do I ask for?

The assessment report

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mumsgirl

More
5 years 9 months ago #215740 by mumsgirl
Replied by mumsgirl on topic PIP assessment tomorrow
This morning I received a short letter saying " we now have all the information we need to decide if we can award you PIP" and then they said they would contact to let me know their decision. I presume this is a standard letter? And not a sign of anything good or bad?

More
5 years 9 months ago #215752 by Gordon

mumsgirl wrote: This morning I received a short letter saying " we now have all the information we need to decide if we can award you PIP" and then they said they would contact to let me know their decision. I presume this is a standard letter? And not a sign of anything good or bad?

It's a standard letter sent when the DWP receive your file back from the Assessment Provider with the assessment report.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris