× Members

2 month break

More
5 years 8 months ago #214637 by Bobajob
2 month break was created by Bobajob
I have been signed up for a few years now and never needed that much help but i am right in the middle of my PIP2 application going through and like most expect a knock back and have to appeal and would need some advice i expect, but nobody will be here to ask, I know old posts will be here to see but is this normal a normal situation here>
Also can you give us any links to places where imay be able to get help while your shut

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #214645 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic 2 month break

Bobajob wrote: I have been signed up for a few years now and never needed that much help but i am right in the middle of my PIP2 application going through and like most expect a knock back and have to appeal and would need some advice i expect, but nobody will be here to ask, I know old posts will be here to see but is this normal a normal situation here>
Also can you give us any links to places where imay be able to get help while your shut

Forgive me but what two month break? There are no plans for the forum to be closed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 8 months ago #214695 by Bobajob
Replied by Bobajob on topic 2 month break

Gordon wrote: Forgive me but what two month break? There are no plans for the forum to be closed.

Gordon

Well that what you get for reading stuff in a hurry.
From last email

And finally, advance notice that the next newsletter will be the final update – and final coupon – before we take a two month break.

I guess the break is newsletter or coupon code.

Sorry Gordon made a right boob of myself, I'll go away and sit in the corner

More
5 years 8 months ago #214711 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic 2 month break
Bobajob

Don't worry I thought you knew something that I didn't :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bobajob

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.