× Members

ESA Assessment

More
5 years 8 months ago #214756 by D
ESA Assessment was created by D
Hi

They received my UC50 form on the 22nd of April and I called them twice to find out about the assessment and they just said a decision hasn't been made yet. What are the waiting times for London W5 do you know? and I first applied for Universal credit on the 2nd of April.
Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #214760 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Assessment

D wrote: Hi

They received my UC50 form on the 22nd of April and I called them twice to find out about the assessment and they just said a decision hasn't been made yet. What are the waiting times for London W5 do you know? and I first applied for Universal credit on the 2nd of April.
Many thanks

We don't have wait times for specific areas but there are considerable delays in the assessment system, contact Maximus to see if they can give you a better idea of wait times in your area.

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.