× Members

Dreaded ESA form today.

More
5 years 7 months ago #216108 by karlgixer
Dreaded ESA form today. was created by karlgixer
Got the dreaded ESA questionnaire form through today (8/8/18)
At the moment i am just sat here with my head in my hands.
I have just changed my GP Surgery (as my old GP left and my new GP was a total waist of time) so changed Surgery`s.
My main worries are supporting evidence. As i have only seen my new GP a couple of times and i only see my knee surgeon once every 2 years. and i am worried if i write for evidence i wont get it back in time for the form going back,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #216118 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Dreaded ESA form today.
Karl

If you have nothing at the moment then you have nothing to lose by asking those who support for evidence.

You can also have a look through your medical records at the GP Practice.

Finally, old evidence can be presented providing you can show that it is still reflective of your conditions as they are now.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 months ago #221539 by karlgixer
Replied by karlgixer on topic Dreaded ESA form today.
Hello All.
The dreaded date has landed my Face to Face on the 30th November 2018.
Am i better off phoning them and asking for it to be recorded? Do i have a right to ask for this to be done?
I am bricking it not heard a thing for over 2 months since they got my questionnaire.

Thanks Karl.

More
5 years 4 months ago #221574 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Dreaded ESA form today.
Karl

Yes, you can ask for your assessment to be recorded, there is a template letter in the ESA area.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.