× Members

SCHEDULE 3 NOT MET BUT Dr CONFIRMING SYMPTOMS

More
5 years 8 months ago #216132 by DC
hi i have received a letter today after my mandatory recon - i have been placed back in the support group from WRAG but only based on regulation 35. I am relieved to be in support group but very unhappy that schedule 3 decision stands. my Dr confirmed on the ESA113 that i have chronic pain, low mood, psychological problems, harmful alcohol use but yet schedule 3 was not met. I have spondyloses in my spine that is deteriorating, im under the chronic pain psychologist, have attempted suicide & suffer from OCD intusive thoughts, anxiety and depression.
It would not be possible for me to do any manual work & all my life was spent working at a desk doing business/administartion but now i cannot even raise my head, need a neck brace and my medication leaves me like a zombie. Is it worth appealing?? or should i just leave it and be happy im in the support group. I also asked for a copy of my medical assessment report several times but have still not recived it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #216141 by Gordon
D C

Congratulations on the award, well done.

I don't believe that an appeal would be accepted, you already have the highest award so there is nothing to appeal! It's the award that matters not how it has been made that matters.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @ESA @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: DC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.