× Members

How long does an assessment generally take?

More
5 years 8 months ago #216162 by Jenny8022
I posted my PIP claim form around the 1st August and just been wondering how long roughly did everyone had to wait before hearing anything back?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #216180 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic How long does an assessment generally take?

Jenny8022 wrote: I posted my PIP claim form around the 1st August and just been wondering how long roughly did everyone had to wait before hearing anything back?

We are seeing some slow down due to Summer holidays. best guess is 2-6 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 8 months ago #216207 by maria
I sent my pip form off on 21st July and heard back in 2 weeks with my assessment on 20th August. Feeling nervous. From what i have read the assessment takes about an hour, so for those who have already had theirs how long did it actually take?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.