× Members

Going to Appeal

More
5 years 8 months ago #216166 by Mark
Going to Appeal was created by Mark
can you tell me how much notice you get for appeal date. I know it takes long time to come through.. Do you normally get a weeks, months notice.
i need to get doctor and consultant letter I think but dont want to get them too soon as I already have sixteen consultants letter, the last one dated October 2017 these have been ignored and I am wondering if they have been ignored because of date. i want to get the others for appeal as late as possible, I think
Thanks Mark

Mailman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #216183 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Going to Appeal
MArk

Unless you opted for a short notice hearing then you should get at least 14 days notice.

Any submission and evidence must be with the Tribunal Service no later than 10 days before the hearing or you risk it being excluded.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.