× Members

Average PIP MR waiting times?

More
5 years 7 months ago #216168 by Porridge
Average PIP MR waiting times? was created by Porridge
Hello! I hope you are a-OK today!
I have been wiating two months now for an MR decision. I asked last week on the phone but was told still no decision made. Are there any up to date statistics anywhere that you know of about average waiting times?

“There isn’t anyone who doesn’t appreciate kindness and compassion.” – Dalai Lama

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #216188 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Average PIP MR waiting times?

Porridge wrote: Hello! I hope you are a-OK today!
I have been wiating two months now for an MR decision. I asked last week on the phone but was told still no decision made. Are there any up to date statistics anywhere that you know of about average waiting times?

We have seen an increase in times due to the Summer holidays, we would normally expect an MR Decision in 5-8 weeks, so maybe another two weeks on top of this.

If it is still not available then consider involving your MP.

Contacting your MP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Porridge, Jackie

More
5 years 7 months ago #216200 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Average PIP MR waiting times?
special delivery post 24th July 2018 for MR . By 26th they said the were half way through looking at it when I phoned to confirm they had logged it. I was told decision by phone 31st July MR upheld, no award. Up to now i have received five copies of same MR decision, another one today. not short of copies for Appeal. Keep hoping they changed their mind, no chance. Did not make any sense why it was so quick almost rubber stamped. I wish you the very best and hope it all goes well for you.

Mailman

More
5 years 7 months ago #216320 by Porridge
Replied by Porridge on topic Average PIP MR waiting times?
Hi Mark, so sorry to hear about your ongoing stress with your claim. What ever you do, don’t give up now. You got lots of points, if you focus and get some support from Citizens Advice, or try and find a disability advice service n your region, you could well get the award you deserve on appeal, although I know you must be feeling very stressed out right now. I found a small disability rights team at my local County Council office, it was very obscure and not advertised anywhere. So it is worth looking around. However, if you used the guides of B&W when you filled in your PIP 2, and you went into good detail with the descriptors, the reliability etc, you should be well set up to do well on appeal! I know it’s gruelling, but I think you’ll be OK Mark, in the end!

“There isn’t anyone who doesn’t appreciate kindness and compassion.” – Dalai Lama

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.