× Members

Esa home visit

More
5 years 8 months ago #218245 by Julie butler
Replied by Julie butler on topic Esa home visit
How soon do you think I'll hear about the result ,also so confused about cbwrg the 365 days ended and they now pay my stamp if I do go into support group will i get paid as it's still cb support group sorry to go on took 3 years to get to this point many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #218271 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa home visit
Julie

We have seen delays to the ESA process due to the Summer holidays, I don't have any feedback for ESA but my best guess is that you are looking at a minimum of 6-8 weeks for a Decision.

If you are not placed in the Support Group then you can only your ESA(CB) for a total of 365 days across your claim, so if you were originally placed in the SG when you claimed ESA then you will have the full 365 days, if you have previously spent any other time not in the SG then this will be deducted from the 365.

If you are awarded the SG then your ESA(CB) remains in payment irrelevant of how many of the 365 days you have used.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 8 months ago #218316 by Julie butler
My 365 days in work related activity ran out last sep2017 i never had a call or work focused interview,they credit me national insurance contributions ,so if I do get put in the support group will i get any money ,thank you

More
5 years 8 months ago #218327 by Gordon

Julie butler wrote: My 365 days in work related activity ran out last sep2017 i never had a call or work focused interview,they credit me national insurance contributions ,so if I do get put in the support group will i get any money ,thank you

Yes, if you are placed in the SG then your ESA(CB) will be reinstated.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 8 months ago #218778 by Julie butler
Rang dw p about my assessment she said looks like I've been put in support group ,but because I'm married and the 365 days are up in the wrgroup then only my stamps will be paid is this right thank you .

More
5 years 8 months ago #218789 by Gordon
Julie

If you have indeed been placed in the SG then your ESA(CB) should be put back into payment,m the 365-day rule, even if you have had your 365 days, does not apply to the SG.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.