× Members

UC50 Questionaire

More
5 years 7 months ago #217684 by MarieMarie
UC50 Questionaire was created by MarieMarie
Hi,
Do you offer any guidance in regards to the completion of the UC50 Health and Work Related Activity UC50 questionnaire and face to face assessment as part of a Universal Credit Claim.for the work related capability element, as I understand that this is undertaken by DWP just like PIP/ESA etc .My partner is in receipt of PIP standard rate for both living and mobility and was only reassessed for this about 9 months ago by DWP as an ongoing award as they understand that the several conditions he has are ongoing non-curable , it seems crazy that he may be required another face to face assessment by the same organisation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #217697 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic UC50 Questionaire
MarieMarie

Our ESA Claim guides cover the UC50 the criteria is identical.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

I'm afraid the criteria for PIP is too different from the ESA equivalent for a PIP assessment or report to substitute for an ESA one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarieMarie, Gerry64

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.